Here is an easy weeknight recipe for you! It can be made in one pan too so easy clean up. Win-Win!
Easy Weeknight Butternut Pasta
Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Whole30
- 1 package butternut squash noodles
- 1/2-1 package of frozen kale, spinach or leafy greens blend
- 1 package of uncured pancetta (if whole30, be sure to get no sugar added)
- 1-2 onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast [buy here]
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of Ghee [buy here]
- 1 bottle of pasta sauce (be sure to check the ingredients, My favorite is the Muir Glen Garden Vegetable)
You could add in ground turkey or chicken if you want to make it a little heartier!
Heat up your ghee in a shallow pan and add your pancetta and onion. Cook down until the onions are translucent and pancetta is starting to get crispy.
Add in your leafy greens, salt, pepper and garlic.
Throw in your butternut squash noodles and pasta sauce. Cook until noodles are tender, about 5 minutes or so.
Add in your nutritional yeast, season to taste and serve warm!
It's really that easy! Took maybe 20-25 minutes!
xo • Brittany